Note Regarding Order of Entries

The posts in the pages that follow are in this order:

May 2012: CAS Graduation—Kyle Harty Strang Spirit of CAS Award
May 2011: CAS Graduation—Kyle's loyal and loving CAS-mates move up.
March 2011: Two incredible articles that appeared in local newspapers
November: Lyrics of a beautiful song written for Kyle by Sarah Crews
July: Things shared on and around the 17th anniversary of Kyle's birth
June: Snippets of Facebook interchanges, end of school year pieces, and other things written to Kyle
May: CAS Memorial and misc. contributions received in May (in the order the comments were made)
April: Kyle's funeral and misc. contributions received in April (in the order the comments were made)
March 2010: Before Kyle's funeral and information about where to make donations in Kyle's memory

Because postings do not appear in the order they were posted, you will have to check the listing in the Blog Archive below to see whether there are posts you have not read, and then click on those posts.

If you made comments at one of the memorial events and/or if you have words about Kyle that you would like to post, send to: jbarber@berkeley.edu

Followers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Raymok's Wall-to-Wall with Kyle


Raymok Yaya Ketema>Kyle Strang: Hey Kyle! I miss you like crazy, and I'm forever learning new stuff about you.
 Please don't worry about anything while you're up there, it'll all turn out better in the end. I hung out with Auntie Sharon, and my newest favorite, Auntie Debbie! No wonder you love them so much, they're the best. And it made me so happy when Auntie Sharon told me you had told her about me. I'm your "Yaya" forever, lol. As Ashley said, Maya is a mess, adorable, but chews on EVERYTHING. 
When I'm over there, I miss you more.
 Love you always.
Monday May 31 at 10:44am · Comment · Like

Raymok Yaya Ketema  It's been 2 months today, and I never forget you two Prentice Theodore Gray and Kyle StrangMonday May 31 at 10:40am · View Post

Raymok Yaya Ketema>Kyle Strang: Hey kyleee,
I missss you. I made you something in ceramics. I'm gonna go drop it off at your fam's asap so they can give it to you when they visit.
I love you.
 May 28 6 hours ago · Comment · Like



Raymok Yaya Ketema>Kyle Strang: Shizzzzy Ky,
I misss you, school's not the same without you. I'm ASB president next yearrr, man, we coulda been cuttin and I coulda been excusing those absenses instead of just lettin em sit there lol. Now its all like, where the good times at? And you gotta search for em, or think about them, there never just...there. We used to have ...See More May 11 at 6:12pm · Comment · Like



     Sandi Lutsko Congratulations Ms. President :)
May 11 at 8:25pm
      

     Raymok Yaya Ketema Thank you so much! I hope to see you again soon =)
May 11 at 9:17pm
      

Write a comment...







 Raymok Yaya Ketema>Kyle Strang: Hey you, 
I'm up, its like 3 in the morning, just thinking about you guys. I missss you both too much. Every fuckin little thing that happens reminds me of you guys, or makes me think you guys are making it happenn, and are watching over me =). This plane went over the school after school today and was doing tricks and designs in the sky. And i was all like this is some straight up Kyle & PJ shit, lol, heads in the clouds always.
I loveee you,
miss you,
can't wait to see you,
know that you're near me =)
XoXo May 8 at 2:51am · Comment · Like


      Raymok Yaya Ketema  When I get older, I will be stronger. They'll call me freedom, just like a waving flag. Gurr that song is forever in my head Kyle Strang & Prentice Theodore GrayMay 3 at 10:07pm · View Post

Raymok Yaya Ketema>Kyle Strang: Hellloooo helllooo darling! I'm missing you! I went to your memorial, and met more of your family! They're tooooo funny lol! The video Leib and Austin made for you was sooo legit lol, and now I have that waving flag song stuck in my head lol! Its a dope ass song though. No matter what anyone says, you and PJ will never ever be gone to me, as long as your facebook still exists, i'll be on this wall like awlll the time! And i know Heaven has WiFi so i'm not tripping, i know you're reading all the loveee =). Ahahah Kyle I remember when you were telling me how you liked black girls, it was sooo funny, and i kept teasing you about it! But its okay, i thought it was cuteeee! The jacket did a spread about you and PJ, I took helllla copies ahaha, and you know i fasho said stuff about you guys =). But okay, I love you, you're probably looking at this paragraph like OMG yaya ahaha. See you ASAP, xoxoxo. 
May 2 at 1:25pm · Comment · Like


        
Raymok Yaya Ketema>Kyle Strang: Hellllo darling,
How's it going up there in thee lovely clouds?
I miss you a whole lot,
These nights aren't the same without you.
I love youu,
...See More April 25 at 11:47am · Comment · Like



Raymok Yaya Ketema>Kyle Strang: KYLE =) 
I went by your house yesterday! And hung out with Persis, and your dad, and Nikko!
 Your house is so legit, I had pie, kicked it in the backyard, went to the top deck, got the grand tour! It was funnn,
 your family is amazing.
 And I misssss you!  
Lets go to the Honda place and drink hot chocolate again. 

Seee you soon, 
its a date.
 Love you. April 21 at 9:39pm · Comment · Like Miya Sommers likes this....See More April 21 at 9:39pm · Comment · LikeMiya Sommers likes this.      


Write a comment...





        
Raymok Yaya Ketema>Kyle Strang: Love you. 
April 19 at 9:39pm · Comment · Like



Raymok Yaya Ketema>Kyle Strang: Kyleee. 
I freaking misss you, wth. 
Everything's been crazy without you here.
 I love allie and ashley and hannah, they're all so great.
 I can't wait to see you, i know you're watching over me.
 i love you. April 18 at 3:05pm · Comment · Like
         
Raymok Yaya Ketema>Kyle Strang: Hey Kyle, I misss you. I met Hannah, she's so great, you're so lucky to have had her =),
I hope everything is going well up there in heaven, i hope they have facebook up there!
I really wish you were still here :(
Love you. 
April 13 at 9:31pm · Comment · Like


        
Raymok Yaya Ketema>Kyle Strang: KYLE! I've known you for hella long man, remember when we met in the 6th grade? This shit is crazy man, I cannot believe you're really gone, but I promise ima hold everything down for you. Remember when you made me skip a whole day of school and me and you and PJ went on a adventure? Good times. I'll never forget you Kyle!
I love you! 

R.I.P April 1 at 2:20am · Comment · LikeSam Gozan likes this.      


Write a comment...





        
                  
Raymok Yaya Ketema>Kyle Strang: happpyy bdayy
 July 4, 2009 at 12:52pm · Comment · Like



No comments:

Post a Comment