Note Regarding Order of Entries

The posts in the pages that follow are in this order:

May 2012: CAS Graduation—Kyle Harty Strang Spirit of CAS Award
May 2011: CAS Graduation—Kyle's loyal and loving CAS-mates move up.
March 2011: Two incredible articles that appeared in local newspapers
November: Lyrics of a beautiful song written for Kyle by Sarah Crews
July: Things shared on and around the 17th anniversary of Kyle's birth
June: Snippets of Facebook interchanges, end of school year pieces, and other things written to Kyle
May: CAS Memorial and misc. contributions received in May (in the order the comments were made)
April: Kyle's funeral and misc. contributions received in April (in the order the comments were made)
March 2010: Before Kyle's funeral and information about where to make donations in Kyle's memory

Because postings do not appear in the order they were posted, you will have to check the listing in the Blog Archive below to see whether there are posts you have not read, and then click on those posts.

If you made comments at one of the memorial events and/or if you have words about Kyle that you would like to post, send to: jbarber@berkeley.edu

Followers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Austin's Wall-to-Wall with Kyle


Austin Perkins Hey kyle, fb told me to reconnect with you, and that is something thats been troubling me for the past month. After meeting all of your friends and connecting with them so well, it really makes me think that we could have reconnected. Your friends are such wonderful, beautiful people, you should see everything that everyone has done for you. And it makes me sad that we drifted apart and never had the chance to become best friends again. I promise I'll be there for all your family and your friends. Now when I think of my friend groups I have all my band friends, all my middle school friends, and now I have my all my Kyle friends. I just want you to know I'll always have a special place in my heart for you, and you will live on through the amazing people you brought together.
April 28 at 10:10pm · Comment · Like


Sara Lutsko and Teetee Love like this.           
Hasmig Minassian Austin, this is a beautiful tribute to Kyle and so deeply honest. Funny, I have a new "friends" list on Facebook called "Kyle's Friends" (which you're on, of course).
April 28 at 10:21pm
           
Merhawi Twerk Terrier Yohannes i would love to join that list ms. minassian
April 29 at 11:16pm
           
Erin Lutsko Austin, this is really sweet and was very touching to read. Xoxo
April 30 at 6:20pm

No comments:

Post a Comment