Note Regarding Order of Entries

The posts in the pages that follow are in this order:

May 2012: CAS Graduation—Kyle Harty Strang Spirit of CAS Award
May 2011: CAS Graduation—Kyle's loyal and loving CAS-mates move up.
March 2011: Two incredible articles that appeared in local newspapers
November: Lyrics of a beautiful song written for Kyle by Sarah Crews
July: Things shared on and around the 17th anniversary of Kyle's birth
June: Snippets of Facebook interchanges, end of school year pieces, and other things written to Kyle
May: CAS Memorial and misc. contributions received in May (in the order the comments were made)
April: Kyle's funeral and misc. contributions received in April (in the order the comments were made)
March 2010: Before Kyle's funeral and information about where to make donations in Kyle's memory

Because postings do not appear in the order they were posted, you will have to check the listing in the Blog Archive below to see whether there are posts you have not read, and then click on those posts.

If you made comments at one of the memorial events and/or if you have words about Kyle that you would like to post, send to: jbarber@berkeley.edu

Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ashley's Wall-to-Wall with Kyle

Ashley McShine>Kyle Strang: Missing you way to much feels unreal still.. no joke.. I love you I'm liven with no regrets n no frowns..not worth it. I love you. I miss you and your dumb car haha I'm gonna come up to colma probably in a week to make sure u have some flowers ok love you 
May 12 at 8:12pm · Comment · LikeAllie McShine likes this.            



           
Ashley McShine>Kyle Strang: hey mac daddy! i miss you more and more everyday because it becomes more and more real everyday that you arent coming home anytime soon. but everyday i hope more and more for you to come home i try in everyway to better myself because maybe if im a better person like u strived to be u will come home? maybe? please? idk i love you im tryin to stay strong.. we got another pup! dino hes 6months old and already 70lbs ud be proud. (chick magnet..) everyone is doin ok thank you for this amazing family they have become my heart and lungs. i feel like i fell in some sort of deep ass hole and tryna climb up it and i cant im stuck apart of me is gone with you. we went to ur BHS memorial it was good this girl came up and said flap your wings hella funny u woulda pissed yourself laughing so me and yaya laughed it up for you and pj. ill see you one day. be ready! FLY HIGH BEAUTIFUL BOYZ XOX May 3 at 10:55pm · Comment · LikeAllie McShine likes this.            


                                   
Ashley McShine>Kyle Strang: hope you nd PJ r up there celebraten with poppa Prentice. Watch over us please. I miss you to much I just want this not to be real and u come home please? I love you
 April 28 at 6:40pm · Comment · LikeAllie McShine likes this.            


            Allie McShine i want a "love" button to click a million times..
 April 28 at 7:34pm
           
            Sandi Lutsko Ditto. And I love you too and I can't believe this is real either. 
April 28 at 9:46pm
           
            Ashley McShine i looooooove you everyone ! my new family
 April 28 at 9:47pm
           
            Allie McShine : ) love you too oogum 
April 28 at 9:49pm
           
Ashley McShine>Kyle Strang: I hope your having a fun time up there or around there or wherever you went! just have fun we miss you both way to much for words and i love you way to much it hurts -xoxoxooxo
 April 26 at 2:20pm ·           
           
Ashley McShine>Kyle Strang: so weird my bestfriend is gone when i see pictures of you i wanna call you and go kick it .. this is to hard for words really tho.. but we have a whole new family because of you and prentice. i love you sooo much xoox 
April 25 at 7:05pm · Comment · Like Sandi Lutsko likes this.            


            Allie McShine i know baby i feel it... i love kyle you know me and ash will always be your sisters :) 
April 26 at 10:22am
            

Write a comment...




           
           
Ashley McShine>Kyle Strang: So today I was vacuuming at work n I was like Kyle strang isn't gone that's such bullshit. . But its not its fucking with me harder and harder every day ppl don't realize cuz I'm closed off but I know u n PJ see c it because u have super powers now. That's what I wanna believe at least. I miss our Guy talks about the hot girls that walked passed us. . . I just miss u come back u two foolz.... I love you I'm so tired so I'm going to bed ill hit u tmro. .. i love you so mucg 
April 21 at 10:11pm · Comment · Like Allie McShine likes this.            


            Sandi Lutsko It gets worse doesn't it? I feel just like you. I can't believe it. I look at pics of him and I just can't believe it. Thinking of you. xoxo Yeh, keep thinking it's a bad dream...
April 21 at 10:45pm
           
            Ashley McShine Thanks sandi I'm glad I'm not alone on this on. I'm thinking of you too love you xoxo yes nightmare 
April 21 at 10:52pm
           
Ashley McShine>Kyle Strang: i love you another weekend without u .... its hard to stomach 
April 16 at 12:48pm · Comment · Like Allie McShine and Ambuяя Najilah Stewaяt-Botley like this.
           
Ashley McShine>Kyle Strang: i love you so much fool i really miss you every morning i wake up and kiss your picture and just smile and try and have a good day knowing that your somewhere lookin down on us. we r living life for you and prentice and everyday. we all miss you two beautiful boys like crazy. i hope your having a goodtime wherever you are xoxo 
April 14 at 2:43pm · Comment · Like Ambuяя Najilah Stewaяt-Botley and Teetee Love like this.
            
Ashley McShine>Kyle Strang: KYYYYYYLE junior prom ur coming! 
March 3 at 2:43pm · Comment · Like


            Allie McShine YEP. offfficially.
March 3 at 5:48pm
           
            Kyle Strang ahh shitt do u no if ther is gonna b any after partys or anything? 
March 3 at 11:00pm
           
            Allie McShine idk thats YOUR job to scout around n find out :) you haaaave to come with us! 
March 3 at 11:03pm
           
            Kyle Strang hahah sounds goood we r aloud to bring guests from other skools? 
March 3 at 11:04pm
           
            Allie McShine yes you can. its just 50 bucks for tix 
March 3 at 11:06pm
           
            Kyle Strang sweeet ill bring hannah : ) 
March 3 at 11:07pm
           
            Allie McShine ahh yay i'm stoked. its april 10 so at some point we all gotta go prom clothes shopping :) 
March 3 at 11:08pm
           
            Kyle Strang soundssss spactacular to me cant wait 
March 3 at 11:10pm
           
            Allie McShine YAY okay im super duper stoked! 
March 3 at 11:11pm
           
                        Ashley McShine Yaaaaaaaay I'm juiced 
March 4 at 8:00am
            



No comments:

Post a Comment