Note Regarding Order of Entries

The posts in the pages that follow are in this order:

May 2012: CAS Graduation—Kyle Harty Strang Spirit of CAS Award
May 2011: CAS Graduation—Kyle's loyal and loving CAS-mates move up.
March 2011: Two incredible articles that appeared in local newspapers
November: Lyrics of a beautiful song written for Kyle by Sarah Crews
July: Things shared on and around the 17th anniversary of Kyle's birth
June: Snippets of Facebook interchanges, end of school year pieces, and other things written to Kyle
May: CAS Memorial and misc. contributions received in May (in the order the comments were made)
April: Kyle's funeral and misc. contributions received in April (in the order the comments were made)
March 2010: Before Kyle's funeral and information about where to make donations in Kyle's memory

Because postings do not appear in the order they were posted, you will have to check the listing in the Blog Archive below to see whether there are posts you have not read, and then click on those posts.

If you made comments at one of the memorial events and/or if you have words about Kyle that you would like to post, send to: jbarber@berkeley.edu

Followers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Erin's Wall-to-Wall with Kyle

   Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: I woke up with thoughts of you in my mind. I love you 
May 25 at 5:52am · Comment · LikeHannah Plowright and Ashley McShine like this.      


               Sandi Lutsko Me too! Still do. 
May 25 at 8:19am
      

Write a comment...




     
              
    Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: I love you so much kyky. I miss you. You're the best 
May 11 at 7:02am · Comment · LikeHannah Plowright and Katie Plowright like this.      


Write a comment...




     
              
    Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: Hey kyky. I love you. The sun is shining today, shining how you shine. It makes me miss you more than ever. its so weird without, and I still cannot adjust or fully accept it bc I really still wish it wasn't true. I know the sun is shining bright wherever you are. I love you so much 
May 4 at 7:55am · Comment · LikeHannah Plowright and Sandi Lutsko like this.      


Write a comment...




     
              
     Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: Hey kyky. I really miss you a lot. The sun is out today, are you smiling down on us? I love
              
     Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: i love you 
April 25 at 10:50pm ·     
              
      Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: Hi my love. I miss you terribly. Not having you here is so lame, I hate it and it still feels unreal. I wish you were here, to simply sit and kick it with me. I love you with all my heart. Xoxo 
April 23 at 11:48pm · Comment · Like

     
                             
      Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: I love you sweet kyky. We just went to t rex. Couldn't get the ribs without you, so I got salad and wings. Not as good, but I don't think it'll ever be. I love you and miss you so much. I hope you are getting a lot of bbq up there. ;o) 
April 21 at 10:46pm · Comment · Like

     
              
      Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: I love you kyky. I miss you. I made a bomb dinner last night bc sheila came over, wish you were there to eat it with us. We had a ton leftover, that's probably what you would have eaten. Wish you could have. Miss you and love you a lot. 
April 18 at 2:23pm · Comment · Like
 Ashley McShine likes this.      


Write a comment...




     
                             
           Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: I love you kyky. 
April 16 at 8:09am · Comment · Like

           
                             
            Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: hi kyky. we all are really missing you a lot. it is really weird not having you around. I love you. 
April 14 at 7:54pm · Comment · Like

           
                             
             Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: i love you very much 
April 13 at 3:36pm · Comment · Like

           
                             
              Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: I love you Kyky. I am sad you were not able to be there tonight with your friends, and most importantly with Hannah. They all looked amazing. I bet you would have looked so handsome all dressed up. I would have made you get a pimp suit, like Gary's, like the one he let you wear to your mom's house for Christmas a two years ago :o) I wish you were still here. I miss you a lot. I love you. 
April 10 at 10:49pm · Comment · Like

           
                             
                 Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: I love you kyky. Hannah and I just went shopping for a prom dress and she looks so beautiful ;o). We also just scarfed Zachary's and chocolate, and are about to watch a movie. I know you are with us in spirit. How could you not be? I love you and miss you so much. I wish you were doing this with us...
April 8 at 7:25pm ·
                             
              Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: i love you kyky and i miss you. Auntie came over tonight and we had a yummy dinner. I wish you were here (and if you were I would have made steak instead of fish). April 6 at 10:35pm · Comment · Like

           
                             
               Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: I love you kyky. Thank you for being in my life and for listening to me. I miss you 
April 5 at 5:17am · Comment · LikeGigi Hsiao Tsern likes this.            


                              Gigi Hsiao Tsern Keep your heart and mind open (to signs)....xoxo
April 5 at 8:10pm
           
                              Erin Lutsko I am, and waiting patiently. I love you Gigi. Thank you for knowing me so well and knowing what I am hoping for, and what this meant. You are my heart. Thank you for being you. 
April 5 at 8:14pm
            

Write a comment...




           
                             
              Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: I love you so much. I wish you were with me and jesse, hanging out on our couch, cuddling with Aggie. She misses you a lot too, and I am happy she got to sleep with you last weekend :o). I miss you so much. Thank you for being with us all this time, at our house, in my heart, texting us, everything. You spoiled me with your love and how straight up you were. I will never go to a movie theater and pig out on a billion types of candy without feeling like it is totally wrong to not have you with me. My love for you will never change, will never be replaced and will always be vibrant in my soul. You are the best cousin a girl could ask for. Love you love you love you love you love you loveyou 
April 3 at 9:34pm · Comment · LikeSara Lutsko likes this.            


                              Sandi Lutsko Me too. I love you Ky Ky. 
April 4 at 9:04am

                             
              Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: I love you kyky, a lot. I miss you so much and i feel so lucky that I got so much of you while you were here, in fact i feel spoiled. Thank you for loving me as much as you did. I will see you in my dreams, feel you in my heart and know you are with me each and everyday. I love you i love you...

And ya know what, you deserve the biggest card in the world ;o) 
April 2 at 11:59pm ·           
                             
             Erin Lutsko>Kyle Strang: i texted you today... i am still waiting for a response. dinner tonight was amazing, you really missed out :o) I love you. get over here! 
February 23 at 8:09pm · Comment · Like


                  Kyle Strang hey sorry i dont think i got that message what did it say? have u seen the movie DR. parnassus's imaginarium?
February 24 at 8:23pm
           
                  Erin Lutsko not yet. it is part of the movie watching plan. heard you hated it. after we see it, do you want to have a meeting to discuss? 
February 24 at 8:28pm
           
                  Kyle Strang yess i would love that i didnt hate it i was just super confused and a little lost but it wasnt a terrible movie. when do i get to see you next? 
February 24 at 8:31pm
           
                  Erin Lutsko whenever you want. jesse has a game tomorrow at 6:00, he'll be home around 7:30. want to come over for dinner? 
February 24 at 8:54pm
           
                  Kyle Strang hey i will txt u later tonight or tomorow morning about it because someone stole the license plate off of my car so i cant drive it so i need to ask my dad to give me a ride. i have mma untill around 8 but could i come over around 8ish?
 February 24 at 8:58pm
           
                  Erin Lutsko that could work. i can give you a ride if you need it as well :o)
 February 24 at 9:00pm
           
       Kyle Strang ok sounds good let me text you in a little bit 
February 24 at 9:10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment