Note Regarding Order of Entries

The posts in the pages that follow are in this order:

May 2012: CAS Graduation—Kyle Harty Strang Spirit of CAS Award
May 2011: CAS Graduation—Kyle's loyal and loving CAS-mates move up.
March 2011: Two incredible articles that appeared in local newspapers
November: Lyrics of a beautiful song written for Kyle by Sarah Crews
July: Things shared on and around the 17th anniversary of Kyle's birth
June: Snippets of Facebook interchanges, end of school year pieces, and other things written to Kyle
May: CAS Memorial and misc. contributions received in May (in the order the comments were made)
April: Kyle's funeral and misc. contributions received in April (in the order the comments were made)
March 2010: Before Kyle's funeral and information about where to make donations in Kyle's memory

Because postings do not appear in the order they were posted, you will have to check the listing in the Blog Archive below to see whether there are posts you have not read, and then click on those posts.

If you made comments at one of the memorial events and/or if you have words about Kyle that you would like to post, send to: jbarber@berkeley.edu

Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beebe's Wall-to-Wall with Kyle


Beebe Finch Sanders>Kyle Strang: i love and miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.May 22
12 hours ago · Comment · Like

           
           
 Beebe Finch Sanders>Kyle Strang: today in art class the fire alarm went off...first time in 4th period..wish you could've been there with me to laugh...bcuz the alarm talked to us haha and i was like wth is going on...the fire alarm is talking! i love you man
May 12 at 9:32pm · Comment · Like

           
           
 Beebe Finch Sanders>Kyle Strang: Kyle, to go to berkeley high every single day and you to not be there is heartbreaking. There are times when I sit in art class and have my earphones in because you aren’t there for me to talk to…you aren’t there to ask if we can listen to my ipod together. This past week especially has just been so difficult. There are so many things going on and I wish you were here. I miss you like crazy. I love u. beebe 
May 7 at 5:07pm · Comment · Like

           
           
 Beebe Finch Sanders>Kyle Strang: so thanks for watching over me tonight :) I know you were rooting for us :) I love you soooo much, and miss you like crazy. 
April 19 at 9:37pm · Comment · Like

           
           
  
Beebe Finch Sanders>Kyle Strang: I was listening to "wasted" today...and I kept playing the part with the lighter sound over and over...bcuz you would always play it over and over. Can’t describe how much I miss you. beebles 

I still hate that name tho :)
April 18 at 8:49pm · Comment · Like

           
           
  Beebe Finch Sanders>Kyle Strang: I misss you moree thannn anytthinnggg!! Gosh this is so hard. I wore the shirt you made me yesterday. It was great :) it gave me good vibes, because you made it :)
April 14 at 9:06pm · Comment · Like

           
           
  Beebe Finch Sanders>Kyle Strang: I miss you...you would have laughed at the mold I made today in art class. lol it was so ugly...
April 8 at 8:54pm · Comment · Like Erin Lutsko and Hannah Plowright like this.            


Write a comment...




           
           
  Beebe Finch Sanders>Kyle Strang: I love you tooo 
November 6, 2009 at 9:11am · Comment · Like Prentice Theodore Gray likes this.            


Write a comment...




           
           

No comments:

Post a Comment