Note Regarding Order of Entries

The posts in the pages that follow are in this order:

May 2012: CAS Graduation—Kyle Harty Strang Spirit of CAS Award
May 2011: CAS Graduation—Kyle's loyal and loving CAS-mates move up.
March 2011: Two incredible articles that appeared in local newspapers
November: Lyrics of a beautiful song written for Kyle by Sarah Crews
July: Things shared on and around the 17th anniversary of Kyle's birth
June: Snippets of Facebook interchanges, end of school year pieces, and other things written to Kyle
May: CAS Memorial and misc. contributions received in May (in the order the comments were made)
April: Kyle's funeral and misc. contributions received in April (in the order the comments were made)
March 2010: Before Kyle's funeral and information about where to make donations in Kyle's memory

Because postings do not appear in the order they were posted, you will have to check the listing in the Blog Archive below to see whether there are posts you have not read, and then click on those posts.

If you made comments at one of the memorial events and/or if you have words about Kyle that you would like to post, send to: jbarber@berkeley.edu

Followers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Cassandra's Wall-to-Wall with Kyle


Cassandra Karim>Kyle Strang: Hey Kyle, Facebook keeps telling me to write on your wall. But really I am just hoping that someday there will be an crazy new status update on your page something that could make me laugh.. The sad thing was that I never got to hang out with you when you got to your teens, I think we'd have a lot in common and I feel bad. But I do cherish our younger years with all our other cousins. Can't lie though even though we werent close I do miss you! And your friends are amazing. 
April 28 at 7:46pm
           
 Cassandra Karim>Kyle Strang: Hey Kyle, I'm in shock. I'm sorry I wasn't around more and I'm gonna miss you. Although we weren't blood you'll always be my cousin, I love you. 
April 1 at 12:55pm · Comment · Like

           
           
Kyle Strang>Cassandra Karim: HEY its great to hear from u how r u doing? im a junior at Berkeley High now and im doing pretty good. im living the single life hanging out haha. i just started MMA so i am pretty pooped all the time but im doing good. when are u coming down next 
November 4, 2009 at 7:54pm · Comment · Like


        
            

          Cassandra Karim You'll probably be driving by then! So you get to drive haha. I met a fighter named Shawn Bias. you should youtube.com he is pretty crazy. 
November 4, 2009 at 8:15pm
           
          Kyle Strang ya my test is on the 10th. looks pretty dope i like his tattoos 
November 4, 2009 at 8:23pm
            

Write a comment...




           
           
Cassandra Karim>Kyle Strang: Hey Cousin Kyle!! how are you?? Your almost all grown up now! I would have never recognized you. How are you doing? What's new? 
November 4, 2009 at 7:50pm · Comment · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment